Tunes by the Dunes is returning this summer!
The Navarre Beach Area Chamber of Commerce will kick off its 12th Annual Free Summer Concert Series May 30 at the Sand Crab Pavilion in Navarre Beach Park, just east of the Navarre Beach Fishing Pier.
The summer concert series will offer a line-up of 12 free outdoor concerts every Thursday from May 30 to Aug. 15, co-hosted by the Okaloosa Gas District, Navarre Press, Santa Rosa County Tourist Development Office and Chamber Foundation,
The series will showcase a variety of local musicians with the Gulf of Mexico and sunset as the backdrop. Each night, from 7 to 9 p.m. a different genre of music will be featured ranging from Jazz, Reggae, Southern Rock, Country, Oldies and much more.
- May 30, Rowdies Rock (Classic Rock)
- June 6, Tribe Zion (Reggae, Hip-Hop)
- June 13, Platinum Premier Band (Various)
- June 20, Paxton Norris Band (Blues)
- June 27, Jay Williams (Modern Rock)
- July 4, Robert Wayne (Country)
- July 11, Glenn Parker (Variety, R&B)
- July 18, Remedy Band (Southern Classic Rock)
- July 25, Chloe Channell from “American Idol” (Country)
- Aug. 1, Overdrive Band (Rock & Roll)
- Aug. 8, Sheandtheits Band (Classic Rock)
- Aug. 15, Freeway 98 (Blues, Funk, Rock and Pop, Southern Rock, Country, Classic Rock)
Spectators are encouraged to bring their beach blankets and lawn chairs for a night of free family entertainment. Come hungry as concessions will be provided by Navarre Chamber member food establishments, and a dance area will be provided to work off those extra calories.
The concert series is free and open to the public.
As a reminder, smoking is prohibited, and pets are not allowed. In the event of inclement weather, the Navarre Beach Area Chamber of Commerce will announce cancellations by 4:30 p.m. the day of concert. The most up-to-date information on Tunes by the Dunes will be provided via the Navarre Facebook Page. For more information, log on to navarrechamber.com.
Book your stay for the summer fun at NavarreListings.com