As the season changes, Navarre Beach prepares for Beaches to Woodlands 2019, an annual celebration of the natural beauty and fun activities that make this place paradise.
This is the 16th year of the event, and it has just been growing with pumpkin patches, corn mazes, ghost tours, 5Ks and fun festivals (with yummy food). There is something for everyone to do during this fall festival.
Here’s a list of highlights from the festivities!
- Holley Hill Pottery and Art Studio Kiln Openings and the Gulf Coast Kiln Walk Society just up the road from Navarre Beach offers a beautiful sampling of handmade pottery all month long, located at 7507 Buckeye Drive, just off Highway 87.
- Meet the Artist at A Special Place: Gifts, Home Decor & More 8, located at 1900 SR-87, Suite H in Navarre
- 11th Annual Run for the Reef 10K & 5K and Kid’s One Mile Fun Run 12, This professionally timed run spans our beautiful beach, and the kid’s run is always a treat, featuring friends from the Navarre Beach Sea Turtle Conservation Center.
- 19th Annual Navarre Car, Truck and Bike Show and Craft Fair Oct. 12, From cool classics to sleek new models, this car show is perfect for the family motorhead. All for a good cause.
- Boo at The Zoo Trick or Treat Trail 12-13, 19-20, 26-27, Children will be able to trick or treat through the Gulf Breeze Zoo and learn about the animals that call it home including giraffe, orangutans, rhinos, tiger, otters and so much more.
- 26th Annual Charity Chilli Cook-off and Volleyball Tourney 13, Rated a Top Florida Beach Bar three years running, Juana’s Pagodas and Sailors Grill will host this event along the sunny shoreline, complete with commemorative chili bowls.
- Pink Pirate’s “Save a Rack” Annual 5K Run 19 and Pink Pirate’s 2nd Annual Fireman Challenge Oct. 20, Both hosted on the beach, these events will help to raise funds for fighting breast cancer.
- Science Spooktacular by the Sea presented by the Navarre Beach Marine Science Station 26, Fun and child-friendly science combine for a fun, hands on festival
- Farm fun- Check out one of our many farm festivities at Holland Farms Pumpkin Patch & Maze(Sept. 21 – Nov. 3), Sonshine Family Farms Corn Mazes and Mini Golf (Sept. 28 – Nov. 3) or Sweet Season Farms Corn Maze and Fall Fun Festival (Sept. 28 – Nov. 4). These are all great ways to spend the day with children’s activities, corn mazes, classic pumpkin patches and more. Take a moment to sample the southern charm.
For more info on individual events check out getrelaxing.com/stories/beaches-woodlands-tour-2019-fall/, and book your stay today at NavarreListings.com.