There’s no shortage of fun events coming to Navarre Beach. Here are a few ideas.
Snowbird Activities Series at the Navarre Beach Visitor Information Center
Join the Navarre Beach Visitor Information Center for a morning of fun, socialization, and learning. Each session will be a different theme or activity. This program is designed for visiting snowbirds and local seniors. Space is limited to 40 attendees. First come, first serve. For more information, visit http://www.getrelaxing.com or call 850-981-8900.
• March 3, 9 – 10 a.m. – Aliens of the Deep Lecture
• March 4, 9 – 11 a.m. – Coffee and Crafts – St. Patrick’s Day Fun
• March 6, 9 – 11 a.m. – Ask a Bird Biologist – Audubon Lecture
• March 9, 9 – 10 a.m. – Photography Class with John Starrett
• March 10, 9 – 11 a.m. – Flower Arranging Class with the Navarre Garden Club
• March 12, 9 – 10 a.m. – Chair Yoga (limited 15 attendees)
• March 17, 9 – 10 a.m. – Whales Lecture
• March 20, 10 – 3 p.m. – Bon Voyage Snowbird Party (Drop In)
• March 24, 9 – 10 a.m. – Animal Babies and Hatchings Lecture
20th Annual Seagrass Awareness Celebration
Shoreline Park South, 800 Shoreline Dr. Gulf Breeze
March 6, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Local organizations and agencies will be providing free hands on activities for the whole family. Activities include games and prizes, live marine life for viewing and touching, safety boating information, seagrass information, kayaking, food vendors, fishing and more. For more information, contact Chris Verlinde, email@example.com or call 850-777-7884.
Snowbird Sessions by the Sea at the Navarre Beach Marine Science Station8638 Blue Heron Count, Navarre
Learn about the marine life and ecosystems on Navarre Beach. Each session is a different topic with a presentation, discussion and hands-on demonstration. This program is for visiting snowbirds and local seniors. Cost is $10 per person. Pre-registration is required. Each participant receives a session-themed gift. For more information and to register, visit http://www.navarresciencestation.org or call 850-261-2141.
• March 5, 2 – 3 p.m. – Coral and Zooxanthellae: A Love Story
• March 12, 2 – 3 p.m. – Tentacle Talk: Octopus and Squid Dissection
• March 19, 2 – 3 p.m. – Deep Sea Secrets
Spring Jam 2020
1451 Navarre Beach Cswy., Navarre
March 22, 3 – 9:30 p.m.
The Cat Country 98.7 Spring Jam 2020, starring LoCash with special guests Gabby Barrett and Gone West is presented by Gulf Winds Credit Union and the Santa Rosa County Tourist Development Office. Spring Jam 2020 is an open-air concert on the beach benefitting the Santa Rosa Kids’ House. Bring a beach towel to sit on; no chairs permitted. General admission is $10. For tickets and information, visit http://www.juanaspagodas.com/Spring%20Jam.html.
Trash Bash with the Navarre Beach Sea Turtle Conservation Center
8740 Gulf Blvd., Navarre
March 28, 8 – 10 a.m.
Meet up to clean up! Volunteers for a beach cleanup will meet in the main Navarre Beach parking lot near the Sand Crab Pavilion. A limited supply of gloves, buckets and pickers are provided or bring your own. For more information, visit http://www.navarrebeachseaturtles.org or call 850-684-3347.
Book your week (or month!) of fun today at NavarreListings.com.