For many places, school has been pushed back a few weeks meaning there is one last chance to eke out some summer fun!
If you and your family are looking for a last-minute weekend getaway, look no further than Navarre Beach. Check out NavarreListings.com to see which one of our fabulous beachfront condos is a good fit for your family, pack up the car and head our way!
In addition to beautiful beaches (with plenty of social distancing), there are countless other ways to get some safe fun ahead of the start of school. Here’s a few ideas:
- Gulf Breeze Zoo- Located just a few miles up the road, this sprawling outdoor facility offers a chance to feed giraffes and alligators while seeing hundreds of exotic species.
- Navarre Beach Sea Turtle Conservation Center- They are fully open and taking extra precautions to protect visitors. Get up close with our resident sea turtle Sweet Pea and many of the critters that call the Gulf of Mexico home. Masks are required.
- Yoga at the pier- Free yoga is offered every Saturday at 4 p.m. along the beach at the Navarre Beach Fishing Pier. Grab some dinner afterward at the pier restaurant, Windjammers.
- Navarre Park- This waterfront park offers walking areas, water access and a splash pad for the little ones. Enjoy a picnic lunch and a little leisure time.
- Rent paddle boards or bicycles- Enjoy the beach with a little exercise. Sage Paddle Co. and Juana’s Pagodas and Sailors Grill both offer rentals for beachfront fun.
Regardless of how you get out there, make some memories with the family before the summer is gone. Book your last-minute weekend escape at NavarreListings.com!